AVR 40 Pin Digital is a proto board with ATmega8515-based serial port UART and RS-232 supports In-System Programming. Available pad for a series array of additions / applications. This module is suitable for the experiment, create a prototype product, or make a simple single-chip applications. For example the application of LED display controller, motor driver controllers, robot motion control, data exchange with a computer, a digital sensor reader, as well as memory access and PPI.
- ATmega8515 microcontroller with 8K bytes of Flash memory, 512 bytes of EEPROM, and 512 bytes of SRAM.
- Supports Digital 40-pin AVR variants of others, namely: AT90S8515, AT90S4414, ATmega161, and ATmega162.
- Having up to 35 channels of input / output.
- Provided the path that connects to RST pin, ICP, ALE, 0C1B, X1, and X2 microcontroller.
- Input power supply (VIN) 9-12 VDC, output voltage of +5 V is available for circuit applications.
- Available LED indicators and 5x2 header for programming devices in-system programmer Atmel standard.
- 1 piece of serial communication line RS-232 UART with RJ11 connectors.
- Available with Fosc 4 MHz crystal.
- External reset circuit with brown-out detector and manual reset button.
- There is a jumper to select the source of reset.
- Prototype area consists of 1008 through-hole pad suitable for DIP components (pitch = 0.1 ").
- There are 3 lines are connected to the pad that can be used for power supply lines (VIN, GND, +5 V) or other pathways.
- Equipped with a testing program to test the port A - E and serial communication port RS232 UART.
- Dimensions: 12.1 cm (L) x 10.1 cm (W) x 2.2 cm (H)