40 Pin MCS-51 microcontroller with AT89S51-based proto board that has a UART RS232 communication port and supports In-System Programming for microcontrollers featured ISP. The module is equipped with a pad array for additional circuits, so this module is suitable for the experiment, make a simple single-chip applications, or create a prototype product. For example: LED display controller, motor driver controllers, robot motion control, data exchange with a computer or other modules, readers of digital sensors, memory access and PPI.
- Based AT89S51 microcontroller which has a 4K bytes of Flash and 128 bytes of RAM PEROM.
- MCS-51 variant supports 40 other pins, among others: AT89S, AT89LS, AT89C.
- 32 channels input / output.
- Provided that the path is connected to pin RST, PSEN, ALE, X1, and X2 microcontroller.
- Input power 9-12 VDC, +5 VDC output voltage is available for an additional circuit.
- 5x2 headers available for programming using the device in-system programmer Atmel standard.
- 1 piece of serial communication line RS-232 UART with RJ11 connectors.
- 11.0592 MHz crystal frequency.
- External reset circuit with brown-out detector and manual reset button.
- Prototype area consists of 1018 through-hole pad suitable for DIP components (pitch = 0.1 ").
- There are 3 lines are connected to the pad that can be used for power supply lines (VIN, GND, +5 V) or other pathways.
- Equipped with a testing program to test the port 0 - port 3 and RS232 serial communication UART.
- Dimensions: 12.1 cm (P) x 10.1 cm (L) x 2.2 cm (T)