AVR 20 Pin Digital is based ATtiny2313 proto board that has a UART serial port RS-232 and features In-system Programming. Available pad for a series array of additions / applications. This module is suitable for the experiment, create a prototype product, or make a simple single-chip applications. For example the application of LED display controller, motor driver controllers, robot motion control, data exchange with a computer, a digital sensor reader, as well as memory access and Peripherals Interfacing.
- ATtiny2313 Microcontroller with 2K bytes Flash memory, 128 bytes of EEPROM, and 128 bytes of SRAM.
- Supports Digital AVR 20 pin variants, namely,: AT90 (L) S1200 and AT90 (L) S2313.
- Have up to 18 channels of input / output.
- Input power supply (VIN) 9-12 VDC, output voltage of +5 V is available for circuit applications.
- Available LED indicators and 5x2 header for programming devices in-system programmer Atmel standard.
- 1 piece of serial communication line RS-232 UART with RJ11 connectors.
- Available with Fosc 4 MHz crystal and a jumper to select the source of system clock frequency.
- External reset circuit with brown-out detector and manual reset button.
- There is a jumper to select the source of reset.
- Prototype area consists of 744 non-through-hole pad suitable for DIP components (pitch = 0.1 ").
- DT-Proto 20 Pin AVR Digital started s / n 51.48.075, using PCB plated through hole with a pad array approximately 742 pad.
- There are 3 lines are connected to the pad that can be used for power supply lines (VIN, GND, +5 V) or other pathways.
- Equipped with a testing program to test the port B & D and serial communication port RS232 UART.
- Dimensions: 10.1 cm (L) x 9 cm (W) x 2.2 cm (H)