20 Pin MCS-51 is a proto AT89S2051 microcontroller-based board that has a UART RS232 communication port and supports In-System Programming for microcontrollers featured ISP. The module is equipped with a pad array for additional circuits, so the module is very suitable to experiment, create a simple application, or create a prototype. For example: LED display controller, motor driver controllers, robot motion control, data exchange with a computer, a digital sensor reader.
- AT89S2051 based microcontroller with 2K bytes Flash PEROM and 128 bytes of RAM.
- MCS-51 variant supports 20 other pins, among others: AT89Sx051, AT89LPx051, AT89Cx051.
- 15 channels input / output.
- Provided the path that connects to RST pin, X1, and X2 microcontroller.
- Input power 9-12 VDC, +5 VDC output voltage available for the application circuit.
- 5x2 headers available for programming using the device in-system programmer Atmel standard.
- 1 piece of serial communication line RS-232 UART with RJ11 connectors.
- 11.0592 MHz crystal frequency.
- External reset circuit with brown-out detector and manual reset button.
- Prototype area consists of 787 through-hole pad suitable for DIP components (pitch = 0.1 ").
- There are three lines of pads that are connected in a row and can be used for power supply lines (VIN, GND, +5 V) or other pathways.
- Equipped with a testing program to test port 1 & 3 and the serial communication port RS232 UART.
- Dimensions: 10.1 cm (W) x 9cm (L) x 2.2 cm (H)