28 Pin AVR ATmega8 is a proto-based board that has a serial port UART and RS-232 supports In-System Programming. Available pad for a series array of additions / applications. This module is suitable for the experiment, create a prototype product, or make a simple single-chip applications. For example the application of LED display controller, motor driver controllers, robot motion control, data exchange with computers, digital and analog sensor readers, as well as memory access and PPI.
- ATmega8 microcontroller with 8K bytes of Flash memory, 512 bytes EEPROM, 1K byte SRAM, and 8-channel ADC with 10-bit resolution.
- Supports analog 28 pin AVR variants of others, among others: AT90S2333, AT90S4433, ATmega28L, ATmega48, ATmega88, and ATmega168.
- 23 channels input / output, provided the lines are connected to the microcontroller pin Aref.
- Input power supply (VIN) 9-12 VDC, output voltage of +5 V is available for circuit applications.
- Available LED indicators and 5x2 header for programming devices in-system programmer Atmel standard.
- 1 piece of serial communication line RS-232 UART with RJ11 connectors.
- Available with Fosc 4 MHz crystal and a jumper to select the source of system clock frequency.
- External reset circuit with brown-out detector and manual reset button.
- There is a jumper to select the source of reset.
- Prototype area consists of 787 through-hole pad suitable for DIP components (pitch = 0.1 ").
- There are 3 lines are connected to the pad that can be used for power supply lines (VIN, GND, +5 V) or other pathways.
- Equipped with a testing program to test the port B - D and serial communication port RS232 UART.
- Dimensions: 10.1 cm (L) x 9.3 cm (W) x 2.2 cm (H)