AT89S8253 CPU Module is a module-based single-chip microcontroller family MCS-51 AT89S8253 with In-System Programming capability to assist the process of programming. AT89S8253 equipped with EEPROM memory of 2 kbytes. This module is compatible with the DT-COMBO Basic Base Board to develop simple to complex applications.
- AT89S8253-based features:
- 12 kbytes of flash memory.
- 256 bytes of RAM.
- 2 kbytes EEPROM.
- 9 resource interruptions.
- 3 pieces of Timer / Counter 16 bit.
- Dual Data Pointer.
- Programmable Watchdog Timer.
- Crystal oscillator at 11.0592 MHz.
- Having a path Input / Output up to 32 pins.
- The process of programming the In-System Programming via ISP 5x2 header with ATMEL standard housing.
- UART serial interface is equipped with Automatic Address Recognition feature.
- SPI interface can operate as a slave or master.
- Equipped with a chip EMI filter to reduce noise from the power supply.
- Power supply 2.7 to 5.5 VDC and is equipped with a LED power indicator.
- Compatible with DT-COMBO Basic Base Board and can be used with other modules by considering the pin configuration.
- Equipped with software BASCOM-8051 Demo version that can be used to develop programs with the BASIC language.
- Dimensional modules DT-51 AT89S8253 CPU Module: 6.0 cm (p) x 5.3 cm (l) x 1.7 cm (t).