Distance measuring sensor module an ultrasonic based object that is able to detect objects within a range of 0 - 6.5 m and the application that are most sensitive in detecting an object when compared with LV-EZ-series MaxSonar others.
- Ultrasonic-based distance measuring sensor that works at a frequency of 42kHz.
- Working on power supply 2.5 VDC - 5.5 VDC with a current consumption of 2mA.
- The results of reading data is automatically updated with the pause 50ms (20Hz).
- Can be operated automatically in measuring the distance (free-run) or manually (triggered).
- Able to detect objects in: 0 - 6.5 m and is able to measure the distance of objects in range: 0.15 - 6.5 m
- Resolution: 2.54 cm
- Have an interface: pulse width, analog voltage and serial UART TTL (not RS-232).
- Using 1 piece transducer is used as a transmitter and receiver.
- Low power consumption, making it suitable for battery-based applications.
- Can be connected with a variety of microcontrollers.
- Dimensions: 19.9 mm x 22.1 mm x 15.5 mm