AVR ATMEGA328 CPU Module is a module for the type of AVR microcontroller family which features the AVR ATmega328 ISP Programming for charging program code. This module can be used independently or with the addition of DT-COMBO Basic Base Board which has provided a path I / O, interface and power supply, making it easier to explore the capabilities of this microcontroller.
- ATmega328-based (32KB Flash Memory, 1 KB EEPROM, and 2 KB internal SRAM).
- 2-channel Timer / Counter 8-bit.
- 1 channel Timer / Counter 16-bit.
- 6 channel PWM.
- 8 channel 10-bit ADC.
- Interface: USART, SPI, I2C
- Watchdog Timer and Analog Comparator
- 22 channels of I / O
- Cystal ocilator integrated with a frequency of 8 MHz.
- Have an ISP port for charging the program code with the help of a programmer device, such as DT-HiQ AVR In System Progammer, DT-HiQ AVR USB ISP or DT-HiQ AVR USB ISP-51.
- Available power supply LED indicator and indicator programming.
- PORB.7 PORTB.6 and can be used as an I / O bus or connected to a crystal oscillator on-board by setting jumper
- Integrated with noise removal circuit on power supply lines.
- Work on the 2.7 VDC voltage level - 5.5 VDC.
- This module can be combined with the DT-BASIC COMBO BASE BOARD which will facilitate the use of this module.
- Dimensions: 6.1 cm (l) x 5.75 cm (w) x 1.8 cm (h)