XB Starter Kit is a module that allows you to explore all the features possessed by the Xbee OEM RF Module. RF Module uses the IEEE 802.15.4 standard communication protocol that works at a frequency of 2.4 GHz. So that the module is suitable for wireless data communication applications, for example: datalogger, sensor readings, etc..
- Xbee RF module based on the 802.15.4 protocol that works at a frequency of 2.4 GHz.
- Has a line input and 8 channels of I / O (7 pin can be used as an analog voltage input channels).
- Has two PWM channels can be configured.
- There are two types of interfaces, ie dn UART TTL UART RS-232.
- Jangkuan distance data communications up to 300m (indoor) / 90m (outdoor)
- Network topology: Point to Point, Point to Multi and Peer to Peer.
- There are LED indicators Power, On / Sleep and ASSC.
- Equipped with external antenna 2.4 GHz
- 5 VDC power supply and has been equipped with an internal 3.3 VDC voltage regulator.
- Dimensions: 6.4 cm (p) x 5.6 cm (l) x 3 cm (t)
- 1 set serial cable (length: 1.2 m)