This motor shield allows Arduino to drive two channel DC motors. It uses a L298N chip which deliveries output current up to 2A each channel. The speed control is achieved through conventional PWM which can be obtained from Arduino’s PWM output Pin 5 and 6. The enable/disable function of the motor control is signalled by Arduino Digital Pin 4 and 7.
The Motor shield can be powered directly from Arduino or from external power source. It is strongly encouraged to use external power supply to power the motor shield.
- Logic Control Voltage：5V (From Arduino)
- Motor Driven Voltage：4.8～35V (From Arduino or External Power Source)
- Logic supply current Iss：≤36mA
- Motor Driven current Io：≤2A
- Maximum power consumption：25W（T=75℃）
- PWM、PLL Speed control mode
- Control signal level: