Neo 2.4A DC motor controller module is a DC motor Full H-Bridge using the PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This module also provides several frequency PWM and I2C and UART interface options for easy TTL interface with external modules.
- Can be used to control the direction and speed of two DC motors.
- PWM control method using a choice of frequency 21.68 kHz, 2.71 kHz (default), 338.8 Hz and 84.7 Hz.
- Full motor driver chip-based H-Bridge A3995.
- Each driver can divert up to 2.4 Amperes of continuous current.
- The power supply module: 4.8 - 5 VDC.
- Support the motor voltage 8-36 VDC.
- There are two interface options:
- TTL UART, with baudrate configuration of 38 400 bps, 8 databit, 1 stopbit, and without flow control.
- I2C, with slave configuration and the bit rate of up to 50 kHz.
- On the I2C interface, 8 modules can be connected together in an I2C lines.
- I2C address setting in the software and is available 8 I2C address selection.
- Connection module with an external circuit through the connector 16 pin DIP 600mil so it can be directly connected with the project board or PCB holes.
- Equipped with two LED indicators of the condition of DC motors.
- Equipped with a test program to TTL UART interface and I2C.
- Dimensions: 6 cm x 3 cm x 1.8 cm