Low Cost Micro System ver 2.0 is a single chip microcontroller AT89S51 module with 4 Kbyte Flash memory and 128 bytes of RAM..
AT89S51 features Low Cost Micro System:
- Two 16-bit Timer / Counter.
- Full Duplex UART.
- Watchdog Timer.
- Dual Data Pointer.
Low Cost Micro System Specification ver 2.0:
- MCS-51 variants supporting ® 40 pin include: AT89S52, AT89S53, AT89S8252, AT89C51, and AT89C52.
- Has In-System Programming facility for ICs that support.
- Have up to 32 pin path input / output.
- Complete with 11.0592 MHz oscillator and has the ability UART Serial communication RS-232 are already completed.
- Complete with a series of reset, manual reset button, and brown-out detector.
- Using the input voltage is 9-12 VDC and has a voltage output of 5 VDC.
- Requires an additional module DT-HiQ AT89S In System Programmer, USB DT-HiQ AT89S ISP, or DT-HiQ-51 USB AVR ISP to fill in the program code into the microcontroller.