FT232 USB Prototype is a proto board module for the FT232R IC that serves as a UART to USB converter. This module can help in exploring all the capabilities of available FT232R for pin-out of the FT232R can be easily connected to an external circuit. In addition, this module has also been equipped with a series of power supply and mini USB port.
- FT232R IC and IC-based converters MAX3232CDR.
- Available USB port and port mini RJ-45 (RS-232).
- Internal voltage regulator is available with choice of 2 output voltage: 3.3 VDC or 5VDC.
- Capable of accommodating eight UART signals, Tx, Rx, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, CD and RI.
- Protocol supports 8-bit data transmission / 7-bit, 1/2 stop bits, Add / even / mark / space parity, handshaking.
- Supports data exchange speeds from 300 bps to 3 Mbps.
- Internal receiver buffer of 256 bytes and 128 bytes of buffer trasmiter.
- Proto board is available that allows you to put an additional circuit.
- Can function as a USB to UART converter module RS-232 or USB to UART TTL.
- Bit Bang features that can alter the function of 8 pin to 8-bit UART I / O.
- There is a CBUS pin that allows you to transmit enable pin RS485, LED indicator, sleep mode, CBUS Bit Bang Mode, etc.
- CBUS Bit Bang Mode allows for the use Bit Bang features along with a USB to UART converter through a 4-bit via the CBUS pin.
- Dimensions: 10.2 cm x 7.6 cm x 1.8 cm