Audio Generator by Lodestar
This oscillation frequency range of audio generator is usually between voice frequency band and super voice frequency band. Its main function is to measure the characteristics of audio circuit. A high performance audio generator is definitely able to meet the versatile consumers' demands. AG-2601A is a portable-type audio generator with 600 ohm output impedance, all band voltage floating ±1dB, low distortion output wave from 0.05%, high output voltage, stable oscillation circuit loop and minimum frequency floating.
- Oscillator section
- Frequency range: 10Hz ~ 1MHz 5 decade bands.
- Accuracy: 10Hz ~ 1MHz ±(5% + 2Hz) 100Hz ~ 100KHz ±(3% + 2Hz).
- Output impedance: 600O, unbalance.
- Output control: 0dB / -20dB / -40dB and fine adjuster.
- Sine wave output
- Range: 10Hz ~ 1MHz.
- Output voltage: 8Vrms, max.
- Output distortion:
- Less than 0.05% 500Hz ~ 50KHz.
- Less than 0. 5% 50Hz ~ 500KHz.
- Output flatness: ±1.5dB (1KHz).
- Square wave output
- Range: 10Hz ~ 100KHz.
- Output voltage: 15Vp-p or more.
- Rise time: 0.5µs.
- Range: ±1% / V of oscillator frequency per Vrms.
- Input impedance: Approx 10KO.
- Maximum input: 10Vrms.
- Power requirement: AC 115 / 230V ± 10% 50 / 60Hz Approx 3VA.
- Dimensions & weight:
- 150 (H) x 250 (W) x 130 (D) mm.
- Approx 2.5kgs.
- Accessories: Test lead 1 ground lead 1.
- High frequency stability: Within ±2Hz.
- Output Voltage Floating: Within ±1.5dB.
- Sine wave signal output: More than 8 Vrms.
- Equipped with synchronized input terminal of signals, thus enables the high power output signals to be accurately controlled by small signals.