EasyVR is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to easily add versatile, robust and cost effective speech recognition capabilities to virtually any application.
The EasyVR module can be used with any host with an UART interface powered at 3.3V – 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. Some application examples include home automation, such as voice controlled light switches, locks or beds, or adding “hearing” to the most popular robots on the market.
*A host of built-in Speaker Independent (SI) commands for ready to run basic controls, in the followings languages:
o English (US)
* Supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands as well as Voice
* Passwords. SD custom commands can be spoken in ANY language.
* Easy-to-use and simple Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands and audio.
* Module can be used with any host with an UART interface (powered at 3.3V - 5V)
* Simple and robust documented serial protocol to access and program through the host board
* 3 GPIO lines (IO1, IO2, IO3) that can be controlled by new protocol commands.
* PWM audio output that supports 8? speakers.
* Sound playback of up to 9 minutes of recorded sounds or speech.