Sure Electronics Mini PICKIT 2 & MCU Universal ZIF socket use with PICkit 2/PICkit3
PICkit 2 Starter Kit is a low-cost development kit with an easy to use interface for programming many of Microchip’s baseline, midrange and PIC18F families of Flash memory microcontrollers. This starter kit is designed to help the user get up to speed quickly using PIC microcontrollers.
- PIC16F684*, 685*, 687*, 688*, 689*, 690*
- PIC16F883, 884, 886, 887
- PIC16F913, 914, 916, 917, 946
- These devices require an ICD header board to enable debugging with them Programming only
- PIC12F508, 509, 510
- PIC16F505, 506
- For the most current MPLAB support information, see Readme for PICkit 2 in the “Readmes” subdirectory of “MPLAB IDE.”
- (Typically C:\Program Files\Microchip\MPLAB IDE\Readmes)
- Notice: (please read this carefully for some often asked questions)
- Features of Universal Programmer Development Board:
- This high quality board assemble one 18-pin DIP ZIF socket, one 20-pin DIP ZIFsocket and one 40-pin DIP ZIF socket.
- The socket allows one to insert and remove a chip without special tools.
- With these ZIF sockets, the development board could insert 18-pin ~ 40-pin MCU easily.
- It's pefect choise to connect to some programmers for PIC MCUs, like PIC KIT 2, PIC ICD2 and etc.
- Also you could use it to program other type MCUs
- Pickit 2 x 1
- Universal Programmer Development Board x 1
- RJ11 to 6-pin flat cables x 1
- 6-pin flat cables x 1
- Mini USB print cable x 1