MPX2050D 50 kPa On-Chip Temperature Compensated and Calibrated Silicon Pressure Sensors
The MPX2050 series devices are silicon piezoresistive pressure sensors providing a highly accurate and linear voltage output, directly proportional to the applied pressure. The sensor is a single, monolithic silicon diaphragm with the strain gauge and a thin-film resistor network integrated on-chip. The chip is laser trimmed for precise span and offset calibration and temperature compensation.
- Temperature Compensated Over 0°C to +85°C
- Unique Silicon Shear Stress Strain Gauge
- Easy to Use Chip Carrier Package Options
- Ratiometric to Supply Voltage
- Differential and Gauge Options
- ±0.25% Linearity
- Power Supply : 10 VDC, 6mA typical
- Basic elements, differential.
- Pressure range : 0- 50 kPa.
- Differential voltage output.
- Sensitivity : 0,8 mV/kPa.
- Response time : 1 ms.
- Linearity : +/-0,25%.
- Pump/Motor Controllers
- Level Indicators
- Medical Diagnostics
- Pressure Switching
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure