MPX5100DP Integrated Silicon Pressure Sensor On-Chip Signal Conditioned, Temperature Compensated and Calibrated
The MPX5100 series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art monolithic silicon pressure sensor designed for a wide range of applications, but particularly those employing a microcontroller or microprocessor with A/D inputs. This patented, single element transducer combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin-film metallization, and bipolar processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure.
- 2.5% Maximum Error over 0° to 85°C
- Ideally suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
- Patented Silicon Shear Stress Strain Gauge
- Available in Absolute, Differential and Gauge Configuration
- Durable Epoxy Unibody Element
- Easy-to-Use Chip Carrier Option
- Basic element, differential dual port
- Pressure range : 0-100 kPa.
- Sensitivity : 45 mV/kPa.
- Response time : 1 ms.
- Warm-up time : 20 ms.
- Error : 2,5% max.
- Supply 5 VDC / 7mA typ., cocok untuk sistem mikrokontroler / mikroprosesor.
- Patient Monitoring
- Process Control
- Pump/Motor Control
- Pressure Switching