MPXM2010GS Compensated and Calibrated Silicon Pressure Sensors.
The MPX2010 series silicon piezoresistive pressure sensors provide a very accurate and linear voltage output directly proportional to the applied pressure. These sensors house a single monolithic silicon die with the strain gauge and thin film resistor network integrated. The sensor is laser trimmed for precise span, offset calibration and temperature compensation.
- Temperature Compensated over 0°C to +85°C
- Ratiometric to Supply Voltage
- Differential and Gauge Options
- Available in Easy-to-Use Tape & Reel
- Power Supply = 10V DC (typ)
- Pressure Range = 0 â€“ 10kPa (0 â€“ 1,45psi)
- Output = linear Voltage
- Full scale = 25mV
- Sensitivity = 2.5mV/kPa
- Response time = 1ms
- Warm up time = 20ms
- Respiratory Diagnostics
- Air Movement Control
- Pressure Switching