The Low Cost Level Converter is a digital voltage converter module, I/O 5V to 3.3 V and vice versa. This module can be used to connect channels of I/O 5V digital devices with channels of I/O devices Digital 3.3 V.
- Ability to change lanes 8 digital I / O voltage levels of 5V to 3.3 V and vice versa.
- Supports bi-directional I / O.
- Requires +5 V DC power supply.
- Has a 3.3 V voltage regulator based AIC1722 300mA-3.3, approximately 50mA consumed by the module itself.
- Based on the trials, lane 1 3.3 V output can drive up to 16 input lines AVR microcontroller (ATmega128L).
- Compatible with +5V or + 3.3V microprocessor and microcontroller systems.
- Dimensions: 6.6 cm (P) x 4.1 cm (L) x 1.5 cm (T)