MPXV4115V Series INTEGRATED PRESSURE SENSOR -115 to 0 kPa (-16.7 to 0 psi) 0.2 to 4.6 V Output
The MPXV4115V series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art monolithic silicon pressure sensor designed for a wide range of applications, particularly those employing a microcontroller with A/D inputs. This transducer combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin-film metallization and bipolar processing to provide an accurate, high-level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure/vacuum. The small form factor and high reliability of on-chip integration make the sensor a logical and economical choice for the automotive system designer. Figure 1 shows a block dia- gram of the internal circuitry integrated on a pressure sensor chip.
Features:• 1.5% Maximum error over 0? to 85?C
• Temperature Compensated from -40? + 125?C
• Ideally Suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
• Durable Thermoplastic (PPS) Surface Mount Package
- Power Supply : 5 VDC, 7mA typ.
- Type Ported elements.
- Pressure range : -115 sampai 0 kPa.
- Sensitivity : 38,26 mV/kPa.
- Response time : 1 ms.
- Error : 1,5% max.
• Vacuum Pump Monitoring
• Brake Booster Monitoring