MPX5050D Pressure sensor with temperature compensation, signal conditioning, and has been calibrated.
Integrated Silicon Pressure Sensor On-Chip Signal Conditioned, Temperature Compensated and Calibrated.
The MPXx5050 series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art monolithic silicon pressure sensor designed for a wide range of applications, but particularly those employing a microcontroller or microprocessor with A/D inputs. This patented, single element transducer combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin-film metallization, and bipolar processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to the applied pressure.
· 2.5% Maximum Error over 0° to 85°C
· Ideally suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
· Temperature Compensated Over -40° to +125°C
· Patented Silicon Shear Stress Strain Gauge
· Durable Epoxy Unibody Element
· Easy-to-Use Chip Carrier Option
- Power Supply : 5 VDC, 7mA typ.
- Basic elements, differential.
- Pressure range : 0-50 kPa.
- Sensitivity : 90 mV/kPa.
- Response time : 1 ms.
- Error : 2,5% max.