An external programmer for microcontroller family NuMicro from Nuvoton. This tool not only can be used to fill in the program code via the USB port (ICP), but can also be used for debugging by using Serial Wire interface (SWD). In addition, the ICP mode, the programmer can also fill program code into the target IC with 2 modes, namely offline (do not need a PC, the program code stored in the Nu-Link Pro) or online (requires a PC for loading program code).
- Power supply: 5VDC (USB)
- Suitable for the circuit board with a working voltage of 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V and 5V.
- Support online and offline mode ICP
- Support Serial Wire Debug
- Available in PC program to help the data entry process.
- USB←→SWD bridge
- Support On-line and Off-line ICP (In-Circuit Programming)
- USB Plug & Play
- Programmable output VDD: 1.8V,2.5V,3.3V,5.0V
- Wide target VDD input level:1.8V~5.5V