Board Nu-LB-Nano130 can be used to study media in use Nano130 microcontroller with LCD information display through the retention of data or serial communication to the PC.
- Power supply: 5VDC
- It has a range of I / O for LCD panels, 7segment, LED, RGB LED, potentiometer, Switch, EEPROM, Flash Data, etc..
- It integrates with Nu-Link-Me so that you no longer need a programmer / debugger external.
- Programming ISP (via bootloader) can only be used via the Serial port (DB-9).
- Can be programmed using the C programming language and use compiler IAR, Keil, or CooCox CoIDE.
- A Starter Kit made by Nuvoton
- IAR EWARM (evaluation version) included
- Keil RVMDK (evaluation version) included
- Supported by CooCox CoIDE
- Examples with source code included
- Nu-Link-ME on board
- USB Cable
- NuMicro Family CD