Development Board for microcontroller NUC140. The board fits in to the manufacture of prototype products using microcontroller NUC140. This board has been integrated with Nu-Link ME module for the charging process through the ICP program code. Concerning the programming language / compiler, this board can be programmed using the C programming language with the help of software EWARM IAR, Keil RVMDK, or CooCox CoIDE.
- Power supply: 5VDC
- Integrated with NUC140 microcontroller.
- Have a Programmer / Debugger internal (Nu-Link-Me).
- Completion of the program code can be via USB ICP (Nu-Link-Me) or ISP (USB).
- An Evaluation/Development Kit for NuMicro NUC130/140 series
- IAR EWARM/Keil RVMDK available on IAR/Keil website
- Supported by CooCox CoIDE
- Support On-line ICP (In-Circuit Programming)
- USB Cable