Learning board for microcontroller M0516LAN. Microcontroller is a 32-bit microcontroller that has diteringrasi with ARM Cortex-M0. In addition, the microcontroller has a pin to pin compatible with 8051 microcontroller in general.
Board Nu-LB-M051 can be used to study media in use M0516LAN microcontroller with LCD information display through the retention of data or serial communication to the PC.
- Power supply: 5VDC
- It has a range of I / O for LCD panels, LED, RGB LED, potentiometer, Switch, EEPROM, Flash Data, etc..
- It integrates with Nu-Link-Me so that you no longer need a programmer / debugger external.
- Programming ISP (via bootloader) can only be used via the Serial port (DB-9).
- Can be programmed using C language and use compiler IAR, Keil, or CooCox CoIDE.
- A Starter Kit made by Nuvoton
- IAR EWARM (evaluation version) included
- Keil RVMDK (evaluation version) included
- Supported by CooCox CoIDE
- Examples with source code included
- Nu-Link-ME on board
- USB Cable
- NuMicro Family CD