Mini54LAN for microcontroller development board. This board can be used in the manufacture of prototype products using Mini54LAN through accessing microcontroller pin-pin I / O.
- Power supply: 5VDC
- It integrates with Nu-Link-Me so that you no longer need a programmer / debugger external.
- Can be programmed using the C programming language and use compiler IAR, Keil, or CooCox CoIDE.
- An Evaluation/Development Kit for NuMicro Mini51 series
- IAR EWARM/Keil RVMDK available on IAR/Keil website
- Supported by CooCox CoIDE
- Support On-line ICP (In-Circuit Programming)
- USB Cable