P2.54 Audio Sync 2X40 Raster LED Spectrum Analyzer is a Real-time Spectrum Analyzer that is based on a 40*2 raster display. It is designed to analyse the spectral characteristics of the incoming audio signal and dynamically display the variation of audio signal over a given frequency range. With a 4-way DIP switch integrated, It is allowed to connect as many as 5 analyzers in series and display the variation of audio signal in other frequency range. Two raster displays can also be used as the volume display of the left and right sound track of the audio signal. When analyzers are used in series, the top raster band will be illuminated as a way of holding the peak value. Moreover, the variation in display won't make people feel abrupt since fade-in & fade-out effects have been introduced.
- Size: 102.00mm (L) X 62.80mm (W) X 34.72mm (H)
- 2*40 segment LED raster are installed.
- Splendid fade-in & fade-out visual effects
- Able to detect the amplitude of both sound tracks of audio signal at the same time
- Allows you to specify the frequency range