ATmega128 AVR CPU Module is a module type ATmega128L AVR microcontroller family which features the ISP as a complement to the COMBO BASIC BASE BOARD.
- Based ATmega128L (128kB Flash memory and 4KB EEPROM).
- 2 pieces of 8-bit timer / counters, 2 pieces of 16-bit timer / counters, 2-channel 8-bit PWM, 6 channel 16-bit PWM.
- 8 channel 10-bit ADC, 2 USART, watchdog timer, and analog comparator.
- Available 53 Input / Output.
- 8 MHz crystal can be used as an oscillator source.
- Compatible with the COMBO BASIC BASE BOARD.
- Available port ISP (In-System Programming) using the 10 pin connector for a standard ATMEL download the program to the microcontroller.
- Using aluminum capacitor and resistor SMD type.
- Requires power supply 4.5 V - 5.5 V DC (regulated).
- LED indicators for power and program downloading process.
- Can be used with other modules with respect to the pin on the module configuration.
- Dimension: 6.1 cm x 5.3 cm x 2.1 cm