DT-I /O DAC-08 Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)-based 8-bit AD7302 Single supply module . Compatible with the DT-51 ™ Low Cost Series and DT-51 ™ Minimum System ver 3.0, but did not rule to be applied to the other module microcontroller / microprocessor
This module is suitable for battery powered portable instrument applications, source voltage and current can be programmed, etc..
- Two DAC with 8-bit resolution.
- Working voltage (VDD) = +2.7 VDC - +5.5 VDC.
- Analog output range = 0 - VDD; voltage reference (VREF) = VDD / 2.
- Low power / w power-down function.
- Two modes of operation:
- Automatic Updates (update each DAC output in real-time).
- Simultaneous Update (update both DAC outputs simultaneously).
- Operate Rail-to-Rail with a settling time of 1.2 us.
- Relative accuracy = ± 1 LSB max.
- Zero code error @ 25 ° C = 3 LSB typ.
- High-speed parallel interface.
- On-chip buffer and supports the application of Digital Signal Processing.
- Can be connected via pin I / O or Intel System Bus.
- Equipped routines ready for the DT-51 ™ Low Cost Series and DT-51 ™ Minimum System ver 3.0.
- Dimensions: 4.75 cm x 4.5 cm x 1.5 cm