The Great Wall is an omni-directional dry inlay (wet version available) delivered in roll format with wide edge leading for easy converting and wide range of finishing formats.
With unique features that facilitate the reading of difficult to reach tags and fast authentication, excellent stacking performance, and ease to use, the Invengo Great Wall Dry Inlay is ideal for item-level tagging of apparel, electronics, cosmetics, and jewelry, or any other application that requires high-volume, high-performance, serial-numbered inlays.
Superior read sensitivity of up to -18 dBm, combined with excellent interference rejection, delivers exceptional read reliability.
Industry leading write sensitivity of up to -16 dBm for unparalleled bulk encoding. The Great Wall offers up to 128 bits of memory for encoding an Electronic Product Code (EPC), and 48 bits of serialized Tag Identifier (TID) memory for authentication and anti-cloning applications.
In addition, the Inlay's embedded nonvolatile memory (NVM) provides 100,000 cycle endurance / 50-year data retention.
The delivery formats of XC-TF8030-B-C13 are dry inlay. wet inlay and paperface inlay Prior to delivery, 100% of the Invengo Great Wall Dry Inlays undergo complete testing, ensuring the high quality that customers expect from Invengo.
- EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2/ ISO 18000-6C compliant
- size 94mm×10mm; Monza 5 chip ; Optimized for Item Level Tagging. ARC-approved Inlay.
- Operating frequency 860-960MHz
- Monza 5 chip
- Superior read sensitivity
- Industry leading write sensitivity
- Up to 128 bits of EPC
- 48 bits of serialized TID
- FastID™ mode & TagFocus™ mode
- NVM with 100,000-cycle/50-year retention
- Extended temperature range
- Delivery format: dry inlay
- Warehouse Management