Use the Dissolved Oxygen Probe to determine the concentration of oxygen in aqueous solutions in the field or in the laboratory.
The Dissolved Oxygen Probe is great for biology, chemistry, ecology, or integrated science courses. It can be used to perform a wide variety of experiments to determine changes in dissolved oxygen levels, one of the primary indicators of the quality of an aquatic environment.
Built-in temperature compensation lets you calibrate in the lab, then make measurements outdoors without having to recalibrate.
Disposable caps with pre-fit membranes allow you to quickly and conveniently change membranes.
Calibrate in the units you choose: % dissolved oxygen, mg/L, or ppm dissolved oxygen
- Range: 0 to 15 mg/L (or ppm)
- Accuracy: ±0.2 mg/L
- Response Time: 95% of final reading in 30 seconds, 98% in 45 seconds
- Resolution: 0.014 mg/L (LabQuest 2, LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, Go!Link, LabPro)
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 5–35°C
- Pressure Compensation: manual
- Salinity Compensation: manual
- Minimum sample flow: 20 cm/second
- Vernier Dissolved Oxygen Probe (dissolved oxygen electrode with membrane cap)
- One replacement membrane cap
- Sodium Sulfite Calibration Standard (2.0 M Na2SO3) and MSDS sheet
- D.O. Electrode Filling Solution, MSDS sheet, and filling pipet
- Calibration bottle (empty, lid with hole)
- D.O. Polishing Strips (1 pkg)
- User Manual
The Dissolved Oxygen Probe requires a compatible interface and software to collect data. Interface and software sold separately
The Dissolved Oxygen Probe is compatible with these interfaces:
- LabQuest 2
- LabQuest Mini
- NXT Sensor Adapter
- Vernier EasyLink
- CBL 2
- TI-Nspire Lab Cradle