The Sabertooth Dual 60A 6V-30V Regenerative Motor Driver is one of the most versatile, efficient and easy to use dual motor drivers. It is suitable for high powered robots - up to 120lbs in combat or up to 1000lbs for general purpose robotics. Out of the box, the Sabertooth can supply two DC brushed motors with up to 60A each. Peak currents of 120A per channel are achievable for a few seconds. Overcurrent and thermal protection means you'll never have to worry about killing the driver with accidental stalls or by hooking up too big a motor.
• Nominal Voltage: 6 - 30V
• Most versatile, efficient and easy to use dual motor drivers
• 60A continuous, 120A peak per channel
• Can supply two DC brushed motors with up to 60A each
It allows you to control two motors with: analog voltage, radio control, serial and packetized serial. You can build many different robots of increasing complexity for years to come with a Sabertooth.
• 6 - 30V nominal, 33.6V absolute maximum
• Synchronous regenerative drive
• Ultra-sonic switching frequency
• Thermal and overcurrent protection
• Lithium protection mode
• Input modes: Analog, R/C, simplified serial, packetized serial
• Combat robots up to 120lb
• Normal and hobby robots up to 1000lb
• Differential drive robots
• Electric vehicles, ride-on toys, scooters