The PropStick USB is a rapid development tool for the powerful 8-cog multiprocessing Propeller microcontroller. The flexibility of a 40-in DIP package is combined with the convenience of an onboard Propeller P8X32A-M44, EEPROM, voltage regulator, removable 5 MHz crystal, reset button, and USB interface. This module is ready for rapid protoyping use in a breadboard, perfboard with wire-wrap, or in a 600 mil 40-pin socket soldered to a PCB.
The PropStick USB is intended to be used in a breadboard or other through-hole design.
- Propeller P8X32A-M44 chip
- 32 KB 24LC256-I/ST EEPROM
- FTDI FT232RG and mini USB connector
- USB data transfer indicator LEDs
- 5 MHz crystal in a removable socket
- 3.3 V, 500 mA voltage regulator
- Reset pushbutton switch
Note: The PropStick USB is not intended to be plugged into 40-pin sockets made for the Parallax BASIC Stamp 2p40, due to differences in programming interface, pinouts, and supply voltages.