WiFi to Serial converter module. This module supports the IEEE 802.11b/g/n mode and has a data transfer speed of up to 65Mbit / s. WizFi250 provide UART and SPI interface which enables connected to the microcontroller, while WizFi250 configuration settings via a PC using a serial UART interface with AT Command format.
Network protocols: UDP, TCP / IP, HTTP / HTTPS.
- Integrated RF power amplifier : Antenna calibration is not required
- 1MB Flash Memory, 128KB SRAM and 1MB Serial Flash
- Supports Low power consumption through dynamic power management mode
- Provides the highest compatibility with the most of APs
- Compact Size to fit into any kind of target device, even handheld device such as mobile, PDA and etc
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Providing flexible system configuration through Web
- Device Package : 28×20 mm (17×20 mm)
- Serial Interface : UART, SPI
- Powerful Web server interface
- Soft AP(Enough memory retention, L2 Switching)
- OTA(Firmware Uploading Over the Air)
- WiFi Direct (going to be prepared by 4Q 2013)