Photoreflector Sensor V2 is photoreflector sensor modules that work based on the presence or absence of light reflection. Besides being used as a sensor in the module DT-SENSE Photoreflector V2, A sensor module can also be used with a variety of other microcontroller system, and can be used for a variety of other applications berbgai such as line tracking / following robot, obstacle detection, robot navigation, and other so on.
- Requires +5 Volt DC power supply (VCC).
- Consists of a transmitter and receiver LED-NPN phototransistors Silizium-(SFH 300).
- Optimal distance sensor to object about 4-6 mm.
- Available 500K Ohm Potentiometer for setting the sensor output.
- LD pin 1/HIGH need logic (+5 V) to activate a red LED beam.
- VO will pin logic 1/HIGH (approximately +5 V) if the sensor SFH 300 receives the reflected light from the red LED.
- Compatible with DT-AVR Low Cost Series and DT-51 Low Cost Series as well as a wide range of microcontrollers and other microprocessors.
- sensor module (include white connector): 5.2 cm x 1.2 cm x 1.6 cm
- connecting cable: 15 cm
- 1 piece DT-SENSE Photoreflector Sensor V2.
- 1 piece connecting cable.
- 1 piece DVD that contains a collection of manuals, schematics, testing procedures, support programs