DT-SENSE Ultrasonic Ranger (USR) is a distance measuring module is non-contact so easily connected with a variety of microcontroller-based systems. The process triggers (trigger) and read the measurement data with the DT-SENSE Ultrasonic Ranger only need 1 piece pin microcontroller. Examples of the use of DT-SENSE Ultrasonic Ranger is for intelligent robot, smart vehicle, automatic doors, security systems, distance measuring objects, and so forth.
- Distance range: 2 cm to 3 m.
- Burst Frequency: 40 kHz - 16 Vpp signal box.
- No dead zone (no blank spots between 2 cm to 3 m.
- Having interface Pulse Width / Pulse Width.
- Rapid measurement cycle.
- Readings can be done every 25 ms (40 Hz rate).
- Trigger Input: TTL negative pulse, 20 us (at least).
- There are LED indicators that show activity sensor.
- Requires no delay before the next measurement.
- There is an example program using C language for microcontroller AVR AT90S2313 and language BASIC for the MCS-51 microcontroller.
- Requires 5 VDC voltage source.
- Current consumption of around 17 mA (typical).
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 3 cm x 2 cm
- 1 piece DT-SENSE Ultrasonic Ranger (USR).
- 1 piece DVD that contains a collection of manuals, schematics, testing procedures, support programs