DT-AVR microcontroller development Maxiduino is a module-based ATmega1280 AVR Atmega family compatible with Arduino ™. DT-AVR Maxiduino equipped with a bootloader program that does not require an external programmer device. Using the DT-AVR bootloader Maxiduino, users can use the USB as a line of communication with the computer, as well as use it to do the programming if there is improvement program (update) with Arduino ™ IDE.
DT-AVR Maxiduino has the form and the number of header pin header pin compatible with Arduino ™ Mega Series, so a variety of shield can be connected directly as usual. DT-AVR Maxiduino also have privileges on the availability of I / O Extra (Extended J6 port) where the Arduino ™ Mega 1280 and 2560 Series, the pins are not in-breakout or not issued to the user accessible.
- Based ATmega1280 microcontroller with flash memory of 124 KB (Total 128 KB, 4 KB has been used for the bootloader) and EEPROM 1 KB.
- Equipped with a bootloader program that can be programmed using the Arduino ™ IDE software.
- Oscillator frequency of 16 MHz.
- Having up to 70 lines Input / output + 16 channel 10 bit ADC.
- Having an extra pin I / O [J6 Extended] is not available on the Arduino ™ Mega Series.
- Available powered USB port for serial interface (Virtual COM Port) simultaneously write microcontroller program, so it does not require an external programmer.
- Has the form and the number of header pin compatible with Arduino ™ Mega Series.
- Compatible with a variety of shield Arduino ™.
- Equipped with a 3.3 V regulator and 5V with a maximum current of 800 mA.
- Requires power supply input: 6.5 to 12 VDC.
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 11.1 cm x 2.5 cm
- 1 piece DT-AVR Maxiduino.
- 1 piece USB cable.
- 1 piece DVD that contains a collection of manuals, schematics, testing procedures, support programs