DT-AVR Unoduino is a single module ATmega328 microcontroller-based chip that is compatible with Arduino ™ and Arduino ™ IDE. DT-AVR Unoduino been equipped with a bootloader program, so Unoduino DT-AVR can be programmed directly via the USB port. This makes DT-AVR Unoduino more practical because it does not require an external programmer device. DT-AVR Unoduino has the form and the number of pin header that is compatible with Arduino ™ Duemilanove UNO series and thus, various shield can be connected directly as usual.
- Based ATmega328 microcontroller with Flash memory of 30 KB (a total of 32 KB, 2 KB has been used for the bootloader) and EEPROM 1 KB.
- Equipped with a bootloader program that can be programmed using the Arduino ™ IDE software.
- Available USB serial communication lines, as well as a track for microcontroller programming.
- Oscillator frequency of 8 MHz.
- Have up to 14 input / output path + 8 channel 10 bit ADC.
- Having the shape and number of pin header that is compatible with Arduino ™ UNO and Duemilanove series.
- Compatible with a variety of shield Arduino ™.
- Equipped with a 3.3 V regulator and 5V with a maximum current of 800 mA.
- Requires power supply input: 6.5 to 12 VDC.
- Dimensions: 14.3 cm x 5.4 cm x 2.5 cm
- 1 piece DT-AVR Unoduino.
- 1 piece USB cable.
- 1 piece DVD that contains a collection of manuals, schematics, testing procedures, support programs