SPC Motor Controller module is a DC motor controllers and stepper motors that can be used to control the speed and direction of rotation of DC motors 4 pieces or 2 pieces stepper motors simultaneously. Motor controller module is designed to be used in conjunction with modules EMS series H-bridge and easily connected to the microcontroller, microprocessor, or computer.
- Requires power supply 9-12 Volt DC.
- Can control a maximum of 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors simultaneously.
- Available line speed encoder feedback for each DC motor with a maximum frequency of 10 kHz and thoroughness 6 RPM.
- Equipped with close-loop control system PID (Proportional Integral Differential) for DC motor control. PID parameters (Kp, Ki, Kd), sampling period, and fault tolerance can be set.
- DC motor speed regulation using an 8-bit PWM technique with a frequency of 600 Hz.
- Supports control fullstep, halfstep, and microstep stepper motor to move.
- Full microstepping stepper motors can smooth movement up to 1/32 step without reducing the power swivel.
- Stepper motors can be rotated up to speed 255 PPS (pulse per second).
- There are 3 kinds of interface, the UART RS232/TTL, pulse width, and I ² C.
- Available serial cable to connect the module to a COM port of the computer. SPC Motor Controller settings can be done via HyperTerminal ©, because of all the commands and parameters in the form of rows of ASCII.
- There are 4 channels 8-bit ADC with input range 0-5 volts and a maximum sampling rate of 25 KHz.
- Available 4-pin I / O that can be used for general corporate purposes.
- Bit I ² C communication rate up to 100 kHz.
- Permanent address is E0H SPC Motor Controller.
- Dimensions: 10.6 cm x 6.6 cm x 2.5 cm