- Four independent slots
- It's like having four charger-analyzers for AA and AAA NiMH / NiCd batteries.
- Large backlit LCD display
- Digitally displays capacity, voltage, time and current.
- Endless programming possibilities - over 10.000 ways!
- 29 selectable charging and discharging rate. Charging current from 0.2A to 2.0A and discharging current from 0.1A to 1.0A in 0.1A increments.
- Five modes of operation
- Charge: Recharges the battery at the selected rate.
Suitable for batteries used frequently.
- Refresh & Analyze: Charges the battery, rest for one hour, discharge, rest again, then recharges it. Selectable charging and discharging rate.
- Suitable for batteries stored for more than two weeks but less than 3 month or those showing poor performance.
- Break-In: Also known as IEC capacity measurement and "Battery Forming". Charges battery at 0.1C for 16 hours, rest for one hour, discharges battery at 0.2C, then recharges again at 0.1C for 16 hours.
- Suitable for new batteries and those stored for more than 3 month.
- Discharge: Discharges the battery at the selected rate.
- Cycle: Performs charge-discharge cycle for up to 12 times with discharge capacity stored in memory. Recharges battery after final cycle.
- New ways to take care of your batteries and maximize runtime!
- Battery Matching