Isolated amplifier to convert the analog signal in the form of current into a voltage. IC is commonly used in analog data acquisition applications, interface with analog sensors, long-distance signal transmission, etc..
- Signal input 4mA - 20mA (DC)
- Input impedance of 250 ohms.
- Signal output 0V - 10V (DC).
- Work with the power supply voltage of 5V DC.
- Ability isolation between power, input, and output max. 3000V (RMS).
--- Overall nonlinearity of less than 2%.b>ISO-Z1-W5-P3-O4 = isolated thermal resistance to voltage converter