Programmable Alarm is a tool that is used to provide a warning or notification in accordance with the timetable that has been set. Warning or notification can be the voice / audio obtained via RCA connections or electric bell and other electronic devices through a relay. Programmable Alarm This tool provides 30 lines of timing per day for 1 week can be arranged via a LAN connection using a Web Browser. This tool can also be connected to an external digital clock display with RS485 connection or HDMI. Programmable alarm is very suitable for those who often have regular mobility outside the city.
Programmable Alarm provides:
- RS485 serial communication for connection to an external time display (optional HDMI).
- Output relays are used to control other electronic devices.
- Output in the form of RCA stereo audio output.
- Provides LED indicator and relay alarm use.
- WEB to control or regulate Programmable Alarm.
- Internet connection using ethernet.
Features provided WEB Programmable Alarm, among others:
- WEB Programmable Alarm provides 30 lines of the timing for the alarm goes off in the first week (Monday through Sunday).
- Provide 2 pieces relay settings (optional up to 4 relay). Relays can be set automatically kind of alarm or controlled manually (using the button).
- The time lapse relay used can be set within an interval of 1 to 60 seconds.
- Alarms are used in the form of audio to mp3 or wav format.
- Provides IP configuration, netmask and gateway.
- Provides configuration time and web security.
- Provides features addition, subtraction and audio testing.
Some of these features are:
1. The ON / OFF
This button is used to turn on the alarm programmable module.
2. Input 220VAC
This input is used to connect the module with a voltage of 220 Volt AC.
3. Output RS485
This output is used to connect the module with other devices using RS485 serial communication.
4. Output Relay 1
This output is used to connect the module with other devices intercession relay. If the relay 1 in the ON mode then the other device will connect. If the relay 1 in the OFF mode then the other device will be disconnected. settings mode can be done on WEB Programmable Alarm.
5. Output Relay 2
This output is used to connect the module with other devices intercession relay. If the relay 2 in the ON mode then the other device will connect. If the relay 2 in OFF mode then the other device will be disconnected. settings mode can be done on WEB Programmable Alarm.
6. Audio Output
This output is used to connect the module with the speaker.
This output is used to connect the module to the Internet network.
This output is used as a screen connection with programmable alarm
display the time.