VS1003 MP3/WMA/MIDI Audio Codec with On-Board Microphone
The VS1003 is an audio codec module with on-board microphone that supports audio decoding of MP3, MP3+V, WMA, WAV, MIDI and SP-MIDI audio formats.
The VS1003 audio codec module is a complete MP3/WMA/MIDI audio decoder and ADPCM encoder which features a high quality stereo DAC (Digital to Analog Converter), a 16-bit adjustable ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) and a high quality stereo earphone driver (30 Ω). This module is ideal for adding audio decoding and encoding capabilities to embedded systems.
- Separate analog, digital, and IO power supply
- Serial data and control interface (SPI)
- 1 headphone and audio output interface
- 1 microphone for recording, support audio encoding format
- 1 line input interface; supports MP3 and WAV stream
- Power indicator light
- On-board 3.3 V and 2.5 V LDO chip AMS-1117, maximum current of 800 mA
- Single Power Supply: +5 VDC, capacitor filter
- 12.288 MHz crystal