The Cloudshell for XU4 is an affordable DIY Network Attached Storage (NAS) Solution to create your own personal cloud! It includes a color LCD console display on the front and has room for a 2.5inch HDD/SSD along with the XU4 board inside the CloudShell.
The CloudShell is a great way to assemble the ODROID-XU4 in a compact case along with a 2.2" TFT LCD (320x240), a 2.5" hard drive, and an IR receiver. It contains a USB3.0 to SATA bridge (Genesis GL3321G) allowing installation of a single 2.5" SATA HDD/SDD.
- Dimension : 135 x 99 x 52 mm(assembled)
- Weight : 248g approx.
- Color : Smoky Blue and Smoky White
- CloudShell Circuit Board includes IR receiver, 2.2" 320 x 240 TFT LCD, SATA Connector, USB3.0 Connector and 30-pin I/O Connector
A. Top piece
B. Bottom piece
C. Back piece
D. Front piece
E. F. Side pieces
G. 30pin GPIO Ribbon Cable (50 mm)
H. 14 x 6 mm screws (Philips head, metal)
I. 2 x 21 mm male-female hex PCB spacers (metal)
J. 4 x 25mm female hex PCB spacer (metal)
K. 6 x 5 mm screws (Philips head, metal)
L. 2 x 47 mm female hex PCB spacer (metal)
M. 4 x 5 mm Hex Nuts (metal)
N. 4 x 3 mm screws
O. CloudShell board with 2.2inch TFT LCD assembled
P. USB3.0 type A-B cable(300mm)
Q. 4 x adhesive silicon feet
- You need a small Philips bit screw driver.
- ODROID-XU4 and 2.5inch HDD are not included in the package.
- You can use the part (C) as a wrench for the hex PCB spacers.