DT-BASIC BASE BOARD COMBO is a module basis for the development of AVR CPU Module series with several features such as path input / output, UART, I ² C and ADC. This module can be connected with the AVR CPU Module series for simple applications to complex. In this module available 2 pcs serial UART interface with a choice of 2 voltage level is RS-232 and TTL.
- Compatible with DT-AVR CPU Module series (up to 88 channels allocation of input / output).
- 2 pcs RJ-11 connectors for UART interface with a choice of RS-232 voltage levels and TTL.
- Available terminals to interface I ² C lines (SCL and SDA).
- Available terminal for the ADC reference voltage input.
- There are several options input supply voltage, ie 3.3 V - 5.5 V (without regulator) and 6.5 V - 12V (via a voltage regulator - on board).
- LED indicators for voltage supply.
- Capacitor using aluminum components and SMD components.
- 10 pin connector / w housing for line input / output cabling so that errors can be avoided.
- On each connector input / output available +5 V DC supply line that can facilitate the relationship with the application circuit.
- 1 set of serial cable.
- 1 piece DVD that contains a collection of manuals, schematics, and procedures for testing all products
- DT-dimensional module BASIC COMBO BOARD BASE: 11.7 cm (l) x 9.8 cm (w) x 1.7 cm (h)