A motor driver designed to work with EMG30 gear motor. These motor drivers can be used to control up to two motors via serial or I²C interface. The motor driver also can drain currents up to 2.8 A for each bike.
- Read the motor encoder to determine the direction and distance traveled.
- Ability to control two motors with independent or combined control
- Only requires a power supply of 12 V
- Accompanied internal 5V regulator
- Provides the ability steering-feature (a feature to control the shift direction of the motor by sending specific figures)
- It features a variable acceleration and power regulation