Dino-Lite Premier AM4113ZT is a 1.3 megapixel digital portable microscope with polarization capabilities. Simply by rotating polarizer filter, handheld digital microscope AM4113ZT remarkable reflection to reduce glare almost certain extent, and thus can help the user to see through the surface completely or partially transparent surfaces, such as jewelry, leather, glass, and plastic, or see clearly high reflectivity materials, such as metals or solder.
Dino-Lite digital microscope AM4113ZT can be very useful in many applications including the PCB, printing, machinery, textiles, jewelry, or skin care and more.
Dino-Lite Premier AM4113ZT
With adjustable polarization and enhanced sensor 1.3M to reveal more details under polarization and high magnification.
- Model AM4113ZT Dino-Lite Premier
- Interface USB 2.0
- Product Resolution 1.3M pixels (SXGA)
- Magnification Rate 20x~50x, 200x
- Sensor Color CMOS
- Frame Rate Up to 30fps
DinoCapture2.0: BMP, GIF, PNG, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, WBMP, JP2, JPC, JPG, PGX, RAS, PNM
DinoXcope: PNG, JPEG
DinoCapture2.0: WMV, FLV, SWF
- Microtouch Touch sensitive trigger on the microscope for taking pictures
- Lighting 8 white LED lights switched on/off by software
- Polarizer Yes
- Measurement Function Yes
- Calibration Function Yes
- Operating System Supported Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
- MAC OS 10.4 or later
- Unit Weight 105(g)
- Unit Dimension 10.5cm (H) x 3.2cm (D)
- Package Dimensions 16cm (L) x 16cm (W) x 6cm (H)