Dino-Lite Premier AD4113TL is the best model with long working distance because it provides more distance to work with the higher magnification 90x max, and is able to change the front cover to better adapt to different applications.
It comes with a standard transparent front cap for normal use, and seal closed to protect the lens from dust, dirt, and moisture. It uses a 1.3 megapixel sensor that offers improved low-light visibility improved to see more detail when the lighting is not perfect.
Included is a CD with AD4113TL DinoCapture 2.0 software for PC or MAC to DinoXcope to capture photos, video, or time elapsed video with ease.
This portable digital microscope also has the functions of measurement and calibration measurements.
- Model AD4113TL Dino-Lite Premier
- Interface USB 2.0
- Product Resolution 1.3M pixels (SXGA)
- Magnification Rate 20x~90x
- Sensor Color CMOS
- Frame Rate Up to 30fps
DinoCapture2.0: BMP, GIF, PNG, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, WBMP, JP2, JPC, JPG, PGX, RAS, PNM
DinoXcope: PNG, JPEG
DinoCapture2.0: WMV, FLV, SWF
- Microtouch Touch sensitive trigger on the microscope for taking pictures
- Lighting 8 white LED lights switched on/off by software
- Measurement Function Yes
- Calibration Function Yes
- Operating System Supported Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP. MAC OS 10.4 or later
- Unit Weight 105(g)
- Detachable front covers FC-OC1, FC-L-CC2
- Unit Dimension 10.5cm (H) x 3.2cm (D)
- Package Dimensions 16cm (L) x 16cm (W) x 6cm (H)