ACR30SP are compact smart card readers with single chip solutions and Serial PnP (plug-and-play) feature convenience. It supports popular memory cards and all MCU cards with T=0, T=1 protocols and is ideal for authentication, e-commerce, home banking, information security, access and ID control and more. Features: ISO 7816-1/2/3 compatible; EMV and Microsoft PC/SC compliant; RoHS compliant; RS-232 interface and interface library for efficient application development. Supports all major PC platforms including Windows and Linux.
- RS-232 Interface.
- PC / SC compliant.
- RoHS compliant.
- Frequency CLK: 3.68 / 4 MHz.
- Support for smart cards that comply with ISO-7816-1 / 2/3.
- Read and write all microprocessor card with protocol T = 0, T = 1.
- Supports NULL104NULL EEPROM type non-reloadable token counter cards (GPM103, ST1305, SLE4406).
- Supports memory cards with I2C protocol, among others:
?? AT24C01 / 02/04/08/16 (Atmel),
?? ST14C02C & ST14C04C (SGS-Thomson),
?? GFM1K, GFM2K, GFM4K & GFM8K (Gemplus).
- Supports memory cards with write protect function (SLE4432 / 4442 and SLE4418 / 4428).
- Support the operating system Windows 98 / ME / NT / 2K / XP, Linux, and MAC OS X.